Meet the Most Highly Rated Spine Surgeons in NJ
Despite their many years of extensive training and decades of experience, spine surgeons are a class of top-notch medical professionals that few people dream of having to see in an operating room.
Nevertheless, natural age-related changes affect most, if not all, human bodies make delicate and demanding spine and back surgery necessary for approximately 1.6 million Americans every year.
And in every one of those cases, a top-notch, best-in-class spine surgeon can be a lifesaver.
Who is the best back surgeon in NJ?
“Best” is a subjective criterion open to a wide range of possible criteria. But for someone new to the fields of back and spine surgery who suddenly finds themselves in need of the best back surgeon, a few pointers are helpful.
Dr. Joshua Rovner has been rated a top doctor in New Jersey by Castle Connely and NJ Monthly Magazine. He has also been featured in United Hemisphere’s magazine “Top Doctors in America.” His peers and patients consider Dr. Rovner to be a top-rated spine surgeon in the NY/NJ metropolitan area. He is one of the most highly recommended spine surgeons for his excellent results with disc replacement surgery, back pain surgery, neck pain surgery, and minimally invasive fusion surgery.
His areas of expertise, honors, and accolades include the following:
- Dr. Rovener specializes in diagnosing and treating ALL spinal conditions and disorders.
- Patients frequently see Dr. Rovner in need of revision back surgery. That means a prior surgery didn’t go quite as planned, and a new surgery is needed to correct the outcome. This is an important fact to consider when choosing your back surgeon.
- Dr. Rovner is among a handful of back surgeons in all of New Jersey who uses cutting-edge robotics technology for his spine surgeries that require or would benefit from it.
- Few back surgeons enjoy the patient reviews and ratings that Dr. Rovner has received. His patients routinely rate him 5 out of 5 stars, and his average rating for verified patients is between 4.8 and 5 stars on multiple platforms.
- Board-certified in orthopedic surgery with a practice specialization in spine surgery.
Areas Served by Dr. Joshua Rovner
As one of NJ’s best back surgeons, Dr. Rovner operates out of the following Progressive Spine & Orthopaedics offices to service and accommodate his back surgery patients that hail from all across New Jersey:
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Rovner, please contact Progressive Spine & Orthopaedics in New Jersey by calling 201.820.0768 or using our online contact form. For a virtual consultation with Dr. Rovner, click here.