If you are suffering from back or neck pain, it is crucial for you to receive a professional diagnosis as soon as possible. Dr. Rovner is one of the best spine surgeons in NJ who has the experience and expertise necessary to help patients actualize successful outcomes with orthopedic spine surgery.
What are the Symptoms of Growth Plate Pain and Injury?
Your child’s growing body and play habits can clue you into their bone and joint health. They may have a growth plate injury if they:
- Have sustained an acute injury
- Report severe pain after an injury
- Can no longer play after sustaining an injury
- Have a visible deformity in the injured area
- Report persistent pain and soreness at a joint or in the heel, regardless of injury